The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $97B+ by 2023!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading, modern, data platform, and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years.
We’re looking for a talented, driven individual with superb energy, passion and initiative for new business acquisition. The Enterprise Account Executive role focuses exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within an assigned territory, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
With a people-first culture, hiring and developing our Enterprise Sales team is top of mind. We not only equip you to be successful and close deals, but we want your feedback and input on how we can continue to “Think Big and Go Far.” As a crucial part of the Sales team at MongoDB, you will have access to a lucrative market and learn how to sell from some of the most successful sales leaders in the software industry.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Close business to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Participate in our sales enablement trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamp, advanced sales training, and leadership and development programs
- Work closely with the Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with our Field Marketing team to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years experience of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on new business
- Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of complex enterprise technology
- A track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets.
- Skilled in building business champions and managing a complex sales process
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales)
- Familiarity with databases, devops and open source technology a plus
- Driven and competitive: Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined: Skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent: Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility. High EQ and self-aware.
- Fluent in German and English
- Must live in territory (DACH)
- Excited about growing your career in the largest market in software (database) and developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of MongoDB products.
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
Note to Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any MongoDB employee. MongoDB will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.