MongoDB is the next-generation database that helps businesses transform their industries by harnessing the power of data. The world’s most sophisticated organizations, from cutting-edge startups to the largest companies, use MongoDB to create applications never before possible at a fraction of the cost of legacy databases. MongoDB is the fastest-growing database ecosystem, with over 9 million downloads, thousands of customers, and over 1,000 technology and service partners. Learn more at www.mongodb.com.
The VP of Total Rewards will build and head our Compensation and Benefits teams. The role is highly strategic yet with a hands-on component and a builder attitude. The role will partner with key stakeholders to align on business objectives and will report to the COO & CFO of MongoDB. We are looking for strategic and analytical individuals to drive innovative, world class People Team!
- Provide strategic direction, planning, and requirements to execute the design, implementation, communication, and administration of the company’s global compensation programs; including annual short- and long-term incentives and executive compensation to attract and retain world-class talent
- Provide leadership in interactions with the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors, and partnering with the CEO, COO & CFO, CPO, and General Counsel in providing support analyses for and advice to the Compensation Committee
- Provide strategic leadership to ensure that our benefits strategy aligns with company values and will attract, engage and retain top talent for the organization, including evaluation, design, implementation, communication, and compliance for health & welfare, retirement, paid time-off, and disability plans
- Manage the effective communication of compensation, benefits and wellness programs to achieve employee awareness, understanding and appreciation of the programs offered
- Ensure all programs are administered in compliance with regulations globally. This includes management of all compliance filings, reports, and audits related to the administration of employee compensation programs either directly or through vendor/partners
- 15+ years of relevant work experience in employee relations, HR compliance and operations or total rewards in a public company setting
- B.A. in Business (hr, labor and employment relations, business administration etc.)
- Experience managing a global team
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, along with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects to on-time completion with confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, startup-paced environment
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trendsHigh degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*