From startups to enterprises, for the modern and the mission-critical, MongoDB is the database for giant ideas and the MongoDB community is transforming industries with incredibly innovative applications. To help fuel and manage this growth, we are seeking a passionate “people” person to focus on our Engineering recruiting efforts.
The Recruiting Team holds a critical and highly-visible role in one of the fastest growing enterprise software companies in the world. As MongoDB continues to double the size of its Engineering organization, the Technical Recruiting Team is responsible for the identification and acquisition of the best engineers on the planet.
You are a proven day-to-day tactical recruiter, but also able to provide guidance in the development of the overall recruiting strategy for our North American hiring efforts. While understanding the competitive nature of the market, you should have a curious mindset, the drive to succeed and a track record of uncovering and identifying quality technical talent.
- Build strong relationships with Hiring Managers, partnering with them on everything from writing job descriptions to setting recruiting strategies
- Understand your business unit’s objectives and challenges, and leveraging that information to attract quality candidates
- Work effectively with internal partners to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Develop unique sourcing strategies, including social networking and direct sourcing, resulting in pipelines that meet aggressive hiring goals
- Candidate experience is important to us; you can provide a positive and seamless process for all candidates
- Engage applicants from screening process through offer negotiation
- Ability to prioritize high impact roles and keep large candidate pipelines organized
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to work with a sense of urgency at all times
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*