This is a rare opportunity to join the recently unified global demand generation team and contribute to its transformation from an episodic event based execution team to a perpetual engine of demand. At MongoDB we trust our employees to deliver, we don’t micromanage or insist on arbitrary work schedules. But you will need to show commitment to MongoDB’s mission, a passion for tech marketing, and the ability to adapt to changes that come about from working in a hyper growth company. Don’t come into the role expecting all processes and practices to be documented but with the attitude to contribute to maturing them.
Reporting into the Director of Global Demand Generation you will manage a team responsible for driving demand programs aligned to the enterprise sales team in North America and the global developer conference series. In addition, you will be responsible for one of several global solution campaigns, coordinating with cross functional teams to drive a truly integrated and long-term approach.
You’ll be both an enabler and a builder in this role, focused on how to connect with buyers and developers and communicate the power and potential of technology.
About the role:
- Responsible for managing, and coaching a team responsible for demand generation programs
- Contribute to the transformation of the demand generation team from an episodic event based execution team to a perpetual engine of demand
- Manage day to day coordination of global integrated campaigns, including framing the objectives, scoping and structuring execution plans, facilitating working team meetings, performing quantitative and qualitative analysis to inform decision making, developing and tracking deliverables and reporting on progress
- Responsible for creating campaign ideas and experiments that drive perpetual demand
- Manage the budget to deliver maximum return on investment and value for spend
- Partner with data analytics teams to measure marketing effectiveness, always finding ways to become more efficient and gain more transparency into performance
- 5+ years in marketing with at least 3 of those in demand generation
- At least 2 years of managing teams in fast growing companies
- The candidate will also have had experience in CRM platforms, marketing automation, and extended experience working in a digital marketing environment
- Experience of agile marketing practices is a plus
- Experience marketing to both developers and decision makers is strongly desired
- The ability to juggle between managing a team and driving your own projects is essential
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, analytical, and data-driven
- Demonstrated excellence with written communications, project management, and time management