MongoDB is seeking an experienced ERP Administrator working for our Business Systems team. This individual will be responsible for operationalizing and improving our internal financial systems and processes. They will be administering and configuring a robust solution in Netsuite to scale with a rapidly growing database technology business. This role will have high visibility into multiple parts of the organization, including but not limited to Finance, Sales, Professional Services, and Data Warehousing.
The right candidate will have:
- A proven track record of operational excellence for NetSuite ERP, Concur and Adaptive, with at least 5 plus years of experience supporting these applications. Experience with procurement and contract management systems is a plus.
- Real-life understanding of core financial system processes including Multibooks, Electronic Bank Payment, Accounts Receivables/Payables, Advanced Billing, Cash Management, General Ledger, Purchasing, Revenue Recognition, Collections and Fixed Assets
- Knowledge of Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report business cycles and how NetSuite is integrated with upstream or downstream applications in end-to-end business processes
- Knowledge of SuiteCloud, SuiteScripts, and SuiteFlows for configuring and customizing NetSuite
- Ideally NetSuite certifications such as Certified NetSuite Administrator, ERP Consultant or Developer
- Ability to recognize patterns across customer requirements and leverage them to provide solutions with maximal impact
- Demonstrated experience for application support, problem resolution, escalations, and root cause analysis
- Experience working in a complex enterprise SaaS sales company and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Intrinsic drive to seek constant improvement for our IT solutions.
- Knowledge of integration technologies such as Dell Boomi used to integrate varied SaaS and exception handling controls is a plus
- Knowledge of internal controls and compliance requirements
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies and use of JIRA to track tickets to closure
- Comfortable with working in remote distributed teams and supporting multiple stakeholders globally
- Maintaining multiple NetSuite, Concur and Adaptive environments
- Managing support queues, vendor relationships, and cross-department priorities
- Providing compliance, SLA and support metrics, and ad-hoc reporting
- Deputizing cross-environment changes - Netsuite, Concur and Adaptive updates and hotfixes, deployments, scripts, and configuration
- Ensuring the details of our client commitments are accurately reflected in Netsuite, Concur and Adaptive
- Participating in 24/7 on-call rotations to support our IT solutions.
- Enabling and training power users for ERP solutions
The NetSuite ERP Administrator will be successful in this role when they can execute the following tasks:
- Communication: Convey accurate estimates, business impacts, and risks for complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences.
- Technical: Deliver highly complex projects that have been well-tested and are supportable/maintainable
- Collaboration: Work seamlessly between stakeholders to capture requirements and propose technical solutions that create the largest impact for our business
- Customer Service: Deliver an ERP experience that your customers regard as the best they’ve ever had
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*