We’re looking for a talented, driven leader with great energy, passion and initiative to manage a highly talented Enterprise Account team who drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet, MongoDB.
The Enterprise Account Team concentrate exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within assigned territories, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
As the Regional Director with a focus on Recruitment, Enablement and Execution for the German team, you will drive revenue and assure the continued successful trajectory of this strategically important territory.
- Enable the team to proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Coach the team to close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Foster strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction and with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- Experience managing a highly successful and talented Sales team
- 3+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- German business proficiency, fluent in English
- Must live in territory
*MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer*
Note to Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any MongoDB employee. MongoDB will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.