We’re looking for a talented, driven leader with great energy, passion and initiative to manage a highly talented Enterprise Account team who drive awareness and new business acquisition for the fastest growing database on the planet, MongoDB.
The Enterprise Account Team concentrate exclusively on formulating and executing a sales strategy within assigned territories, resulting in revenue growth and new customer acquisition.
As the Regional Director with a focus on Recruitment, Enablement and Execution for the Bay Area team, you will drive revenue and assure the continued successful trajectory of this strategically important territory.
- Enable the team to aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Coach the team to close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Foster strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction and with Marketing to conduct seminars, trade shows and other marketing related events
- Experience managing a highly successful and talented Sales team
- 3+ years experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources; sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Must live in territory
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*