When: June 4th, 9am to 4:30 pm
Where: MongoDB office, 229 W 43rd Street, 5th Floor, New York
Who: For engineers and architects implementing MongoDB storage engines
Questions: Contact henrik.ingo a t mongodb.com
To facilitate collaboration with the MongoDB team in charge of creating the MongoDB Storage Engine API, and with people implementing storage engines that consume that API, we are inviting you to a summit in our New York office. This is a full-day event taking place on June 4th.
Please RSVP to the event by May 20th, using this form, so that we can reserve enough seats and lunch. Note: MongoDB employees participating must RSVP too!
Preliminary agenda topics include:
- Storage Engine API in MongoDB 3.0
- Best practices for working with storage engine partners
- MongoDB 3.1 Storage Engine API
- Community wishlist for MongoDB 3.1 Storage Engine API
- Unstructured time, including unconference and/or hackathon style
We'll announce more details as we get closer.