MongoDB 3.2.0-rc1 is out and is ready for testing. This is the culmination of the 3.1.x development series.
The MongoDB 3.2 Bug Hunt is still on. Download, test, and submit bugs against this release candidate for a chance to win $2000 in prizes and tickets to MongoDB World 2016. For more information visit the info page.
Fixed in this release candidate:
- SERVER-21057 Collection scan during concurrent move-update can return invalid results, trip fatal assertion (mmapv1 only)
- SERVER-20406 Replication code misunderstands which storage engine is being used in some circumstances
- SERVER-19739 Support replica set config servers with any storage engine that supports majority read concern
- SERVER-20834 Perf tasks should only require compiling once before execution
- SERVER-20449 Add regression analysis phase to Evergreen for Longevity tests
- SERVER-20803 Run jstestfuzz unit tests as part of the Evergreen task
- SERVER-20024 Community support for SLES 12
- SERVER-20921 Add jstest for oplog truncation on recovery
- SERVER-20992 Failed global initialization error for commitIntervalMs in mongo.conf
- SERVER-21036 don’t spin in oplog deleter thread
- SERVER-20533 Add analysis comparing mongo-perf throughput on WT against MMAPv1
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team