MongoDB 3.0.5 is out and is ready for production deployment. This release contains only fixes since 3.0.4, and is a recommended upgrade for all 3.0 users.
Fixed in this release:
- SERVER-17254 WT: drop collection while concurrent oplog tailing may greatly reduce throughput
- SERVER-17689 Server crash during initial replication sync
- SERVER-18875 Oplog performance on WT degrades over time after accumulation of deleted items
- SERVER-18902 Retrieval of large documents slower on WiredTiger than MMAPv1
- SERVER-18926 Full text search extremely slow and uses a lot of memory under WiredTiger
- SERVER-19255 Listener::waitUntilListening may return before listening has started
- SERVER-19489 Assertion failure and segfault in WorkingSet::free in 3.0.5-rc0
- SERVER-19513 Truncating a capped collection may not unindex deleted documents in WiredTiger
- TOOLS-16 Mongodump should not use SlaveOk flag by default
As always, please let us know of any issues.
– The MongoDB Team