If you’re building modern, data-driven applications then you’ve got to be prepared for scale. Just imagine:
- You need to stitch together legacy systems with a tremendous amount of data, like MetLife did.
- Your app gets great PR and suddenly you have a flood of new users.
- Your customer base is experiencing steady growth, and you realize you need more capacity.
When it comes to scaling your database infrastructure, you don’t need to do it alone. MongoDB is here to help. Today we’re announcing the availability of the Deployment Topology Consulting Package, designed to provide you with the advice you need to build and manage something big with MongoDB.
Tens of thousands of organizations already use MongoDB to build high-performance systems at scale. We’ve helped them design, implement and run their deployments successfully. If you're thinking about scale, why reinvent the wheel? Our expert consulting engineers can share expertise from their work with hundreds of large-scale MongoDB deployments.
During a Deployment Topology consult, a MongoDB expert collaborates with your architecture, development and operations teams to provide detailed configuration, sizing, and tuning recommendations on all aspects of scaling with MongoDB. We work with customers to optimize schema and index design to get the most out of a single replica set. We also advise on hardware configuration to help maximize performance while staying in budget. And if it’s time to shard, we recommend the right sharding design decisions based on application requirements and expected usage patterns.
At the end of the consultation, you’ll receive a report detailing the design recommendations and operational best practices tailored to your business and application needs.
What You Can Expect
Here are the details on what you can expect:
- Duration: A consulting engineer spends 3 consecutive days on-site, followed by a detailed report produced after the visit.
- Scope: Recommendations on provisioning and configuring one MongoDB deployment for scaling and availability.
- Building a New App? We will provide guidance on best practices for scaling, high availability and disaster recover based on your system requirements.
- Running in production? You will receive recommendations for fine tuning performance. Topics covered by your consultant include replication and sharding, network utilization and storage utilization .
Talk to An Expert For Free - This Month Only
Want to get a preview of this package? We’re offering a free consult with one of our engineers to anyone who is considering purchase of the Deployment Topology package. Get in touch to learn more!
And if you are exploring MongoDB and want a preview of our expertise in this arena, join us for our upcoming webinars: How to Achieve Scale with MongoDB (Sept 18) and Sharding Methods for MongoDB (Sept 25).