Power Heels is an organization that was founded by the women who work at the MongoDB Austin office, and is made up of women who work at leading technology companies in Austin. The organization strives to enable women in technology to reach their maximum potential, both professionally and personally. This is done through organizing regular events that provide a safe space to discuss career challenges and goals.
We’re excited to announce the first annual Power Heels holiday party! The event takes place on December 6 at the IBM Design Studio in Austin, TX. We’ve partnered with Google, IBM, Indeed, and other companies to host a complimentary evening you won’t forget!
What to Expect:
- Enjoy cocktails, drinks, and passed hors d’oeuvres
- Network with other women in tech
- Learn to jazz up your resume and create a stunning LinkedIn profile
- Have your hair styled and professional headshot taken
- Participate in mock interviews and receive feedback from business leaders from Austin’s hottest companies
- Give back to the community by donating to Dress for Success
- Win raffle prizes
This is a complimentary event, benefiting Dress for Success, an international nonprofit that empowers women to achieve economic independence, by providing professional attire and the tools to help women thrive in work and life. If you’re attending, please bring an item of gently used business clothing.
We look forward to meeting you!
Tuesday, December 6
6:00pm - 9:00pm
IBM Design Studio, 11501 Burnet Road, Austin, TX