SAN FRANCISCO, CA--10gen, which develops the leading open source non-relational database MongoDB, announced today the final presenters and sponsors for MongoSV. The annual one-day, seven-track conference features over 50 sessions from both MongoDB developers and production users. The conference is taking place on December 9 in Santa Clara, California and registration is still open for the largest MongoDB event ever.
MongoSV event sponsors include: 10gen, Amazon Web Services, Cloud Foundry by VMware, DATAVERSITY, DotCloud, Fusion-io, GitHub, Jaspersoft, JoyentCloud, Loggly, Manning, Microsoft, MongoHQ, MongoLab, Nebula, OpenShift by RedHat, O’Reilly, PalominoDB, Pentaho, Rackspace, Right Scale, Server Density, Startup Monthly, Twilio, Ubuntu and Virident.
A top-notch presenter line-up includes:
- Curt Stevens, Director of Software Engineering at Disney Interactive Media Group, will share how to run operations to keep game magic alive.
- Kenny Gorman, Data Architect at Shutterfly, will present on performance tuning and scalability.
- Biren Gandhi, Senior Architect, and Raghurama Bhat, technical leader at Cisco, will discuss MongoDB in enterprise social software.
- Eduard Koller, Program Manager at Microsoft, will present on deploying MongoDB on Windows Azure.
- Cooper Bethea of Foursquare, will share how to deploy MongoDB on AWS.
- Patrick Chanezon, Senior Director of Developer relations at VMware, will present how CloudFoundry and MongoDB are a marriage made in heaven.
- Luke Gotszling, Lead Developer at About.me/AOL, will talk about using MongoDB as a message queue.
- Jeromy Carriere, Chief Architect of X.commerce, will share how they are using open source to revolutionize commerce for consumers.
For a complete list of speakers visit: http://www.mongosv.com/
“The strong line-up of speakers and event sponsors will provide a valuable experience for the thousand-plus developers in attendance, pairing rich content and face-to-face interaction with experienced engineers, data architects and vendors in the space,” said Erik Frieberg, Vice President of Marketing at 10gen. “This event is a culmination of a tremendous year of 23 MongoDB events held worldwide, and we are excited for the information exchange and anticipated release of news at MongoSV.”