May 14, 2012 by MongoDB | Comments
comments powered by Disqus
Hey everyone. Here’s what’s going on in the MongoDB world.
- Know some MongoDB ninjas? We’re accepting more Masters into our MongoDB Masters program for stellar MongoDB contributors, evangelists and community members. Submit your nominations here by June 15
- Open Source Hack Contest: Submit your open source hack by May 31 and enter for a chance to win a free ticket to OSCON. Check out the strong>guidelines and submit here.
- May 15: Building your First Application with MongoDB
- May 17: MongoDB on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- May 24: Building Web Services with MongoDB, Node.js and OpenShift
- MongoDB and OpenStreetMap: A Podcast interview with PHP core contributor, PHP Driver maintainer and OpenStreetMap contributor Derick Rethans on the EngineYard developer center
- An introductory post on using MongoDB with Node.js, in Danish!
- MongoDB Performance at Scale, a presentation by David Mytton, Server Density
- MongoDB Schema Design: Insights and Tradeoffs, a presentation by Montse Medina from MongoSF
Upcoming MongoDB Events
- May 14: Oslo Community Workshops with Brendan McAdams
- May 15: MongoDB Pittsburgh
- May 15: NoSQL and Big Data: Scaling the Enterprise in the New Age; with Max Schireson. Hosted by the Stanford/MIT VLab.
- May 16: HackNY Fundraiser at foursquare HQ
- May 22: MongoNYC Training Workshops
- May 23: The Third Annual MongoNYC
- May 24: Reinventing the Database, Max Schireson at Glue Conf
- May 25: Intro to MongoDB at FLOSSIE Conf UK
huMONGOus things from Github:
Got some MongoDB news you’d like to share in the next update? Send it over!