We closed 2011 with the largest MongoDB event of year, MongoSV. The conference brought together more than 1,100 MongoDB enthusiasts in Santa Clara, CA. With seven concurrent tracks, guests had to make tough choices between several compelling presentations in each time slot. Fortunately, all of the presentation videos will be available on 10gen.com over the coming weeks, and many have been posted already.
The 50+ sessions at MongoSV covered MongoDB development and operations fundamentals, new features, community case studies, and partner technologies. Some of the conference highlights included:
- MongoDB’s New Aggregation Framework - Chris Westin, 10gen
- Deploying MongoDB for High Availability - Eliot Horowitz, 10gen
- Experiences Deploying MongoDB on AWS - Cooper Bethea, foursquare
- The Importance of Accessibility and Open Source in Developer Adoption - Jason Hoffman, Joyent
- A Year with MongoDB: Running Operations to Keep the Game Magic Alive - Curt Stevens, Disney
- MongoDB at CustomInk: Adoption, Operations, and Community - Nathen Harvey, CustomInk