May 21, 2012 by MongoDB | Comments
comments powered by Disqus
Happy Monday everyone. Here’s what’s going on in the MongoDB World.
- Know some MongoDB ninjas? We’re accepting more Masters into our MongoDB Masters program for stellar MongoDB contributors, evangelists and community members. Submit your nominations here by June 15
- MongoDB Production users Meteor on had the most watched Github repo in April and are growing fast! Congrats to the Meteor team!
- Brand new MongoEngine Flask Extension
- A fresh release of the mgo MongoDB driver for golang by MongoDB master, Gustavo Niemeyer
- Have some knowledge on MongoDB Schema Design? Share it with the world. Submit a blog post on MongoDB Schema Design Blogging Contest.
- Painless Database Logging with MongoDB by Jef Claes
- High Availability with MongoDB for fun and profit by Greg Brockman
Upcoming MongoDB Events
- May 22: MongoNYC Training Workshops
- May 23: The Third Annual MongoNYC
- May 23: First Dublin MongoDB User Group
- May 24: Reinventing the Database, Max Schireson Keynote at Glue Conf
- June 14: MongoDB Paris
- June 20: MongoDB UK
Got some MongoDB News you’d like to share in the next update? Send it over!