The MongoDB Road Show Comes to Tampa!
You can't solve modern business problems with old technology. Join us for a by invitation only luncheon focused on improving the customer experience and accelerating time to market with the modern database. Hear how you can bring your company's vision to life with cutting edge tools, build fresh applications and unleash the power of your data. Please note that the event is complimentary, and space is limited. Lunch will be provided.
At the MongoDB Road Show Tampa, you'll:
> Hear firsthand from Technical Directors from MongoDB
> Learn about MongoDB implementations at major enterprises
> Network with industry executives and get your questions answered by leading technologists
Thursday, May 8, 2014
• 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Check-in & Lunch
• 12:00 to 12:15 Welcoming Remarks with Julie Wood, MongoDB
• 12:20 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. Building with the Modern Database with Marcelo Rocha DaSilva, Solutions Architect at MongoDB
• 1:20 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. The 360 Degree Customer View presented by Bo Borland, Pentaho's VP of Field Technical Sales and author of Pentaho Analytics with MongoDB
• 2:25 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Q&A and NetworkingTampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina
700 South Florida Avenue Tampa, FL 33602
Take 14.9 seconds to complete this form.