All Application Information you submit to MongoDB, Inc. is collected by MongoDB, Inc. in the United States, as well as the jurisdiction where the contact for the position is located. Application Information may be shared with our affiliates, subsidiaries or joint ventures in other jurisdictions for employment consideration purposes. This Policy is governed by United States law.
For individuals located in the European Union, by submitting your Application Information you are agreeing to the transfer of that information outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) to countries where privacy standards may differ. MongoDB, Inc. adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles with respect to Application Information collected by entities located in the EEA and transferred to MongoDB, Inc. in the United States. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the U.S. Department of Commerce website at www.export.gov/safeharbor.
This Policy covers any Application Information you submit to MongoDB, Inc. such as:
- Name, address, email address, telephone number, or other contact information;
- Resume or CV, cover letter, previous work experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in connection with the application process;
- Type of employment sought, desired salary, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences;
- How you heard about the position;
- Sensitive information (race/ethnic origin) if you choose to submit it as part of the applications process, and;
- Names and contact information for referrals
- It is your responsibility to obtain consent from references before providing their personal information to us.
Submission of Application information does not establish any obligation not listed in this Policy.
MongoDB, Inc. collects your personal data for the purposes of managing MongoDB, Inc.’s recruitment related activities as well as for organizational planning purposes globally. Consequently, MongoDB, Inc. may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including for example setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
MongoDB, Inc. does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. However, as a global corporation consisting of multiple affiliated companies in various countries, MongoDB, Inc. has international sites and MongoDB, Inc. uses resources located throughout the world. MongoDB, Inc. may from time to time also use third parties to act on MongoDB, Inc.’s behalf. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to any company within MongoDB, Inc. group of companies as well as to third parties acting on MongoDB, Inc.’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided MongoDB, Inc. with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.