Where to Submit
We encourage people of all areas of experience submit proposals to our MongoDB days. MongoDB conferences draw a wide range of developers, sysadmins, DevOps professionals and data scientists from all levels of expertise, so we're looking for a variety of topics to cater to different audiences.
- The talk should be 30 minutes in length with 10 minutes for Q&A; your talk will be 40 minutes total
- Attendees are mostly developers, so gear your presentation towards a developer heavy audience
- Your talk should contain a 'message' or a 'theme' for attendees to take away
- Have fun with your topic! Each talk should be unique to the speaker giving it
- Have slides ready for review upon submission
- Using Hadoop
- Using MongoDB Aggregation
- Optimizing Performance with MongoDB
- Data Modeling
- Deployment Architecture
- Migration Scenarios
- Hybrid Solutions
- Scaling MongoDB
Q: Can I submit papers in my native language?
A: Yes, you can. We are interesting in having native language presentations for conferences in our non-English speaking cities in order to make talks more accessible to our attendees
Q: My company is interested in sponsoring the conference. Can we sign up as sponsors and have a speaking slot?
A: Yes. We do not include speakings slots with sponsorship, but we accept proposals from everyone and are happy to have speakers, sponsors and attendees attend from one company. You can email us for more information.
Q: I have not heard back yet. How do I know if my talk has been accepted?
A: If you have not heard back, we are still working on the content for the conference you submitted for. As soon as we make a definitive decision, you will hear from us. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
Benefits of Submitting to our CFP
- Every speaker who submits gets a free ticket to the conference
- Speaking at a MongoDB Conference is a great way to promote your product, your company, and yourself!
- MongoDB Conferences are highly valued as recruiting opportunities
- Being active in the MongoDB Community enables you to grow your presence in the open source community