Web Tools Engineer
We’re looking for motivated, agile engineers to join our Internal Tools team. This is an existing team that is part of our larger TechOps organization (IT, Security, Core Infrastructure) that focuses on serving internal customers.
On Internal Tools, you’ll have the opportunity to work with many teams (including Sales, Marketing, Technical Services, and HR) to deliver products that make a big difference in the working lives of others in the company. Your role will include developing and building out our internal service infrastructure, supporting and improving existing apps, and working with teams across the company to deliver automated solutions to common problems.
The ideal candidate is an independent thinker who is passionate about their work, takes pride in delivering useful yet elegant code, and can manage a project from concept to completion. This position is based in New York City.
- Contribute to the company's internal tools and libraries
- Develop service-oriented applications and REST APIs
- Build out our service infrastructure to automate repetitive tasks
- 2+ years experience in web development
- Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language, Python or Java preferred
- Passion for great user interaction & experience
Nice to haves
- Experience with git, npm, or maven
- Familiarity with AWS, Heroku, GAE, or other hosting services
- MongoDB experience is a plus