Web Tools Engineer
New York, NY
MongoDB is looking for a Web Tools Engineer to be responsible for developing MongoDB.org and the various community sites and developer tools used at MongoDB. These sites and tools are critical to the success of our rapidly growing company, and define the MongoDB experience.
- Define and craft the online MongoDB experience
- Optimize the MongoDb engineering experience through better tools and libraries
- Contribute to and create open source applications and libraries
- Evangelize our developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials, and other similar activities
- 5+ years experience in web development
- Python Proficiency (preferred) or significant experience in a similar language
- Mastery of HTML & CSS including the latest techniques
- Passion for great user interaction & experience
- A penchant for good design
- A good handle on JS & jQuery
- MongoDB experience preferred
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.