Senior Marketing Automation Manager
Palo Alto, CA
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our global business applications group. We implement state of the art cloud based applications for internal use – marketing (Marketo) being one of them. Candidates who not only "do" but are also leaders influencing change will excel in this role. The ideal candidate enjoys collaborating with our senior marketing and sales leaders, brings best practices from previous experiences and is equally capable of rolling up their sleeves, diving right into execution.
This position is ideal for somebody who wants to be in ‘systems’ control and is looking to make a difference by building the best-in-class digital marketing programs and industry best practices.
- Oversee /own all outbound marketing programs utilizing Marketo, Salesforce and other enterprise software solutions
- Work hand-in-hand with senior sales and marketing leaders, marketing community, enterprise managers, creative and technology teams
- Experience in managing digital lead nurturing programs of varying complexity (define, test, and implement multi-step nurture programs)
- Experience in bringing best practices and past experiences to the table (innovative ideas)
- Experience in creation and deployment of email campaigns, online events, activity registration, forms and landing pages
- Experience in facilitating use of lead scoring processes with sales teams
- Experience on how to achieve data quality for a lead database
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Experience in coaching and mentoring team members
- Ability to multi-task and handle urgent initatives and issues with high level professionalism
- BS/BA or equivalent in marketing, buisness, finance or related field is required
- 5 years minimum previous marketing experience as well as prior experience working closely with a professional sales organization
- Advanced Marketo: 2-3 years direct Marketo implementation experience
- Pro-active and self-motivated
Nice to haves
- Project Management experience
- Salesforce Administration
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with open source company
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.