Senior Manager, Content Marketing
New York, NY
MongoDB is looking for a content marketer to join the team to present the business value of our technology and commercial offerings. This person will be responsible for producing and driving traffic to top-of-the-funnel and middle-of-the-funnel content through a variety of channels, including blogs, emails, landing pages and webinars. They’ll have to understand and build campaigns targeted at various personas, from developers to operators to business decision makers.
If you love creating compelling content, tracking conversions and measuring how it creates pipeline, then this is the job for you.
- Drive inbound leads through content marketing programs, including blogging, social media, ebooks, videos, webinars, infographics and more
- Write and optimize email nurture programs to move leads through the sales funnel and generate pipeline
- Manage corporate blog editorial calendar; increase traffic to and conversions from corporate blog
- Build landing pages and propose creative ways to drive traffic to them
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our sales, engineering, services, product marketing team to produce compelling content
- Take an integrated approach to marketing, repurposing PR, customer wins, presentations and more for demand generation programs
- Demonstrate a metrics-driven approach to success. Measure and optimize form completes, email click throughs, pipeline generation.
- 5-8 years experience, preferably with minimum of 2 years producing content or marketing in a technology company
- Excellent writer with superior grammar and proofreading skills
- Passion for technology and MongoDB’s mission
- Experience working with marketing automation tools and CRM systems such as Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Experience with social media and writing including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more