Sales Development Representative
We're looking for talented Sales Development Representatives who will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities in North America. The role focuses on identifying the business need while also conducting information-gathering to help pre-qualify opportunities for the sales organization through phone and email contact.
- Identify qualified sales opportunities in both small & medium size businesses and enterprise accounts
- Interact with IT and business decision makers via telephone and email
- Update lead and prospect activity in Salesforce to ensure effective lead management
- Set qualified introductory meetings for the sales team
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quota
- 1+ years Sales/Lead Generation experience
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals in a highly automated metrics based phone sales environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a team player with high energy
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a result-oriented environment
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Sales training and Salesforce.com experience a plus
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.