Node.js Driver Engineer
New York, NY
You will be the voice of Node.js, on both the MongoDB team and within the broader MongoDB community. You will be responsible for supporting MongoDB in the Node.js ecosystem through driver development, integration with open source tools, community support, and developer advocacy.
- Advocate the adoption of MongoDB to the broader Node.js developer community
- Work with exciting companies such as Craigslist and foursquare to help them with their MongoDB implementations
- Contribute to and create open source applications and libraries
- Evangelize our developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials, and other similar activities
- Strong experience programming in and a passion for Node.js
- Active participant and contributor to open source
- Experience blogging and writing technical articles on Node.js, ideally with an existing follower base
- Considerable success as a software developer, architect, technology evangelist, CTO, or consultant working with web or mobile technologies
- Strong command of web application or mobile application development landscapes
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.