New York, NY
You are a Network Engineer with experience designing and implementing multiple networks globally. Your job will be to create and maintain a secure network between our offices, EC2, and co-located data centers. In this critical role, you will be the network specialist within our fast-paced DevOps Team.
- Configure and maintain the network infrastructure for our office, data centers, and production environment
- Build a secure, globally distributed environment for MongoDB
- Work within our DevOps Team to create scalable networks, and improve our existing network
- 5+ years of experience working with Cisco and Juniper products
- Experience building and maintaining a globally distributed network
- You have worked with multiple networking protocols, including BGP
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems
- Experience with Meraki networks is a plus
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.