Named Accounts Representative
We're looking for a talented and high performing Named Accounts Representative to drive adoption and win business in Fortune 1000 accounts across the United States. The ideal candidate will have a track record of exceeding quota, closing 7 figure deals, and landing themselves in the top 10% of their peer group. They'll have strong, well established relationships with clients where selling opportunities exist, and have the ability to manage existing strategic accounts.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Enhance business relationships to leverage additional opportunities
- Work closely with professional services to reach revenue and achieve customer satisfaction
- Establish new accounts
- Increase sales to existing customer base
- Sell a complete solution of software, Professional Services and Support to enhance the customer's ability to succeed
- Works with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- Travel to customer sites as needed
- 5+ years experience in Software Solutions sales; infrastructure software preferred
- For 2 of last 5 years must have experience selling enterprise software, with demonstrable success selling to Fortune 1000 customer base
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Candidate must be located in territory
- High-tech background, including database and software experience
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment (top 10% performer, President's club, etc.)
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience successfully selling into technical user base & C-level
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Familiarity with database, web server, enterprise market and technology
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.