MMS Technical Account Manager
New York, NY
You will proactively help customers of the MMS Backup Service to ensure their success. You should be excited about the core mission of MongoDB, and the opportunity to help our customers. You are both a technical and a business resource, deeply engaging with customers and understanding how they use MongoDB and MMS, and helping to plan the implementation of MMS within their environment.
- On-board new customers, working with them directly to implement MMS Backup for their solution
- Keep in contact with customers to make sure they are satisfied with the service and that it is working for them
- Reach out to customers when we detect problems or issues, working them to implement solutions
- Answer customer inquiries about billing
- Stay aware of overall support queue, pitching in as needed to help the technical support team
- Analyze and study the incoming customer support requests to determine what potential changes or improvements to the product that would lower the incidence of problems
- Keep abreast of the product, documentation and operations, so that you are a deep resource to engineers, technical support and sales
- Familiarity with system administration and networking to help technical users install software on Linux and Windows
- Experience working with clients and advocating for their success
- Capability to write small programs to fix problems
- A CS/CE Degree or equivalent experience
- Interested in learning new things
- Knowledgeable about a wide range of web and internet technologies
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and other cloud infrastructure platforms
- Excited to join a meritocracy where great work gets noticed
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.