Java Software Engineer, Windows Specialist
New York, NY
Among our enterprise offerings, MongoDB supports a customer-hosted version of our MongoDB Management Service (MMS) product. This application is written in Java/Go.
The cloud version of MMS (http://mms.10gen.com) requires that customers install lightweight "agent" applications on their servers. As we continue to expand our offerings to include Windows OS, we are looking for a Java Engineer/ Windows SME to own this expansion.
- Build installers for our light-weight agents, so that they can run as a service on Windows
- Build an installer for our MMS Java application
- Provide advice and training for our Support team on all Windows related issues
- New feature development for our Java products
- Experience building Windows installers
- Experience with configuring Windows applications to run a service
- 5+ years of Java development on Windows
- Experience building and distributing packaged software to customers
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. It has a thriving global community with over 4 million downloads, 100,000 online education registrations, 20,000 user group members and 20,000 MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 600 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.