Inside Sales Representative (EMEA)
MongoDB, the most popular noSQL database, is enjoying huge adoption, as enterprises struggle to get their relational databases to scale. Not all data is created equal. MongoDB’s ease of use and native horizontal scalability allow companies to deliver applications faster and with more agility. This strong enterprise adoptions means we need a rock star Territory Development Representative to drive and manage strategic enterprise opportunities across Europe.
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Enhance business relationships to leverage additional opportunities
- Work closely with professional services to reach revenue and achieve customer satisfaction
- Use salesforce.com to manage all customer/prospect interactions, management reports, and forecasting
- Establish new accounts
- Increase sales to existing customer base
- Sell a complete solution of software, Professional Services and Support to enhance the customer's ability to succeed
- Exercise prudent expense controls
- Works with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- 1+ years experience in Sales; database or software sales preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Candidate must be located in territory
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity
- Familiarity with database, web server, enterprise market and technology
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. It has a thriving global community with over 4 million downloads, 100,000 online education registrations, 20,000 user group members and 20,000 MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 600 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.