Inside Sales Representative (APAC)
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
We're looking for talented Inside Sales Representatives who will be responsible for prospecting within the assigned territory to uncover new opportunities. The ISR will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers, manage forecasts and track customer data. The ISR will work cooperatively with internal departments to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers at MongoDB.
- Meet and exceed individual and team monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Become an expert in managing your sales pipeline in Salesforce
- Be an integral part of the Sales Team, supporting a Field Sales Representative (FSR)
- Drive subscription renewals and upselling in these opportunities
- Cultivate sales through outbound prospecting and inbound leads
- Collaboratively work with assigned FSR to develop an overall territory account strategy to maximize opportunities and revenue
- Manage quote creation, order processing and day-to-day customer requests
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with database, web server, and open source technology a plus
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.