Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Managers are responsible for proactively managing the adoption and implementation of MongoDB at our customers. The CSM is a trusted advisor to our customers, partnering with them to understand business objectives, and helping apply MongoDB Inc.’s technology and service offerings.
You own the full lifecycle of the customer, developing relationships with key stakeholders and participating actively in their software development lifecycle. You help identify and mitigate risks in their plans, and help pull through our services that will help the customer achieve their goals. You are responsible for ensuring high customer satisfaction which directly impacts our business by improving renewal and up-sell rates.
- Partner with customer project teams by learning their key goals and objectives and creating a service delivery plan that helps them achieve their objective
- Conduct regular cadence calls with customers to help progress projects by recommending best practices and service deliveries, and handling issues or objections that are raised
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers to review goal achievement and agree next steps
- Facilitate complex customer support issues by providing the support team with context around outages and production issues
- Maintain up to date information about customer project status and architecture
- Support the sales team during sales, renewal, and up-sell opportunities
- 5+ years relevant work experience supporting a software development organization as a project manager, product manager, scrum master, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge of software development, databases, and systems architecture preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the customer
- Experience at a software or management consulting firm a plus
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.