Corporate Marketing Intern
New York, NY
Join the marketing team as Corporate Marketing Intern and help MongoDB’s customers across the globe easily. Reporting to the Senior Corporate Marketing Manager, the Corporate Marketing Intern will contribute to meaningful projects, interact and work in various areas of marketing and provide support in research, execution and maintenance of global events for the corporate marketing team.
Marketing interns at MongoDB build broad experience with community management, lead generation, marketing processes and CRM tools. In addition, interns gain exposure to all aspects of MongoDB’s business through professional development lectures and mentorship. Past interns have joined the company in full time positions after graduation.
- Self starter who is smart, driven, and hard working
- Interested in technology, startup culture, and chasing the next big idea
- Organized, detail-oriented and competent at managing multiple, simultaneous tasks using complex systems
- Excited to learn a lot of new things in a constantly changing environment
This is a 10-week internship based in MongoDB’s NYC office. Interns will have the chance to be part of our first MongoDB World Conference in NYC on June 23-25. The internship offers a competitive salary.
- Event management
- Email marketing
- Website and collateral updates
- Product marketing
- Customer and internal SWAG management
- Corporate brand management
- Detailed-oriented individual that has the drive to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Education, Experience & Training required
- Ideal candidates will be enrolled a four-year degree
- Positive, assertive and energetic
- Good people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized and manages time well
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Avid smartphone user
Nice to haves
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Hires, develops & rewards great people
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
MongoDB (from humongous) is reinventing data management and powering big data as the leading NoSQL database. Designed for how we build and run applications today, it empowers organizations to be more agile and scalable. MongoDB enables new types of applications, better customer experience, faster time to market and lower costs. MongoDB has a thriving global community with more than 6 million downloads, 125,000 Online Education registrations, 25,000 MongoDB User Group (MUG) members and 20,000 annual MongoDB Days attendees. The company has more than 900 customers, including many of the world’s largest organizations.
To all recruitment agencies: MongoDB does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or MongoDB employees. MongoDB is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.